Downtown Tacoma has much to see and do. Take an hour or a day to explore downtown and learn what it has to offer.
DOTG WALKING TOURS
OTHER WALKING TOURS
- Historic TacomaFeatures several downtown or near downtown historic tours including North Slope, MLK, and Wedge Neighborhoods.
- Spaceworks Tacoma Learn more about the art in downtown Tacoma’s vacant spaces and take a self-guided walking tour.
- Third Thursday Art Walk Enjoy extended hours, meet participating artists and take in the sights at local museums and galleries.
- Public Art Tour Online A great resource to use to make your own walking tour of public art.
FIND FUN THINGS TO DO
- DowntownTacoma.com A great overall resource directing you to shop, dine, explore, entertain, and play in downtown Tacoma.
- Tacoma Farmers’ Market Opens Thursday, May 7th and continues through October on Broadway between 9th and 11th and is open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Broadway Center for the Performing Arts Provides a schedule of world-class events for the Rialto and Pantages Theaters and Theatre on the Square.
Become a ‘fan’ of Downtown Tacoma on Facebook.