Not everyone wants their bicycle to sit in their office cube all day! There are many options for bike parking in downtown Tacoma.
Find downtown on street bike parking with our bike parking map on Google Maps
Tacoma’s only Bike Secure Parking Area (SPA) will open May 26, 2016 at the Tacoma Dome Station! The SPA is accessible via Puyallup Avenue and includes a built-in fix-it station and pump! To sign up for the SPA (same pricing structure as our Bike Cages below), contact The Bus Shop at 253-581-8000.
Secure, covered bike parking is available in the Park Plaza North Garage and the Pacific Plaza Parking Garage. The Park Plaza North bike cage is located on the 5th floor, directly across from the skybridge to Broadway (next to the Broadway Center) and includes bike racks. The Pacific Plaza Parking Garage is located on the second floor with an entrance on Commerce. Both cages are locked with a code and users need to sign a waiver and pay for either a quarter or a year.
- Full year (January 1 – December 31) – $25
- Quarter 1 (January 1 – March 31) – $8
- Quarter 2 (April 1 – June 30) – $8
- Quarter 3 (July 1 – September 30) – $8
- Quarter 4 (October 1 – December 31) – $8
- Fill out and submit the Park Plaza North Bike Cage Waiver or the Pacific Plaza Bike Cage Waiver
- We will send you an invoice within 48 business hours.
- After payment is received we will email you the code so you can start parking your bike downtown!
Check out photos of the bike cages on Facebook.
Bike lockers are available at the TacomaDome Station. Contact Pierce Transit at 253-581-8000 to reserve one.
If you’re a short-term visitor, there are bike racks throughout the city. If your business would like a free bike rack in front of your business in the public right of way, contact the City of Tacoma at email@example.com. They will install it, free of charge.