The Live Close to Work program is designed to financially incentivize employees to live closer to where they work. When employees live close to where they work, they are happier, healthier, and more likely to walk, bike, or take transit.
Your company benefits from this program by:
- High employee retention rates
- Lower employee absenteeism
- Increased employee productivity
- Reduced parking costs
- Lower health care costs
How does it work?
When your business decides to offer this program as an employee benefit, we will draw a one, two, and three mile radius around your business.
- When an employee moves within 3 miles of your business, they will receive $500
- When an employee moves within 2 miles of your business, they will receive $1,000
- When an employee moves within 1 miles of your business, they will receive $2,000
Who is eligible?
Full time employees are eligible for this program. The program works two ways –
- When one of your current employees moves within 1-3 miles of your office, they receive the financial incentive.
- When you hire a new employee who already lives within 1-3 miles of your office, they receive the financial incentive*This financial incentive is available for home buying and rentals*
Learn how your business can be a part of the program!
Thank you to our program sponsors:
- Anders Ibsen at Windermere Real Estate
- Julie Swenson at Absolute Mortgage
- Jennica Holmquist at Washington Lifestyle Homes
Contact Amber Stanley at 253.252.9223 for more details or to schedule a presentation.