Every now and then everyone needs to drive. When driving downtown is part of your equation use these resources.
- If you’re driving an electric vehicle, downtown has charging stations open to the public.
- Check out info on the on-street parking system in downtown Tacoma by checking out the City of Tacoma’s website.
LOOKING TO DRIVE LESS?
1. Try walking, biking, and taking transit downtown at one of fun events!
2. Not sure what bus is best for you? Check out Pierce Transit’s website and stay tuned for expanded service coming in March 2017.
3. Ask your employer about the ORCA Passport Program!
4. If you need extra motivation check out our Car-Free Living Page