There’s no time like the present to dust off your bike and get some exercise while also getting to work. And remember, biking isn’t all or nothing. If hills or distance make a bike commute challenging, combine it with another mode like transit. We can show you how, or check out the resources below:
- New to cycling? Find your Bike Buddy!
- Cycling events in Tacoma-Pierce County at bike253.com
- Bike to a Business: Pedal to these downtown businesses for a discount.
- Local bike shops
- Person-to-Person bike rentals
- Bikes on the Bus
- Local clubs
- City of Tacoma Mobility Master Plan Mobility Website or On Facebook
- Know a location in the public right of way in need of a free bike rack? Emailtacomamobility@cityoftacoma.org
Increase the existing downtown bicycle mode split
from < 1% (2009) to 2% (2015)