2018 Event Information Coming Soon!
BIKE TO A BUSINESS
- There are 10 businesses around Downtown Tacoma who are offering discounts from March – December
- Visit 7 out of the 10 businesses and receive an EXCLUSIVE Bike to a Business (B2AB) Swag item – It will definitely be worth your time
- Support our local businesses by shopping local and getting deals along the way
- Each business is equipped with a bike pump, lock, light and more in case you forget yours.
- We sell helmets for $10 – contact us to schedule an appointment to purchase a helmet in our office or find us at the Broadway Farmers Market on the first Thursday of the month.
- More sources for affordable helmets in Pierce County can be found here.
- Take the helmet fit test and read tips on how to keep kids safe on wheels.
BIKE PUMPS & LOCKS
If you get a flat in downtown Tacoma – We’ve got your back! Here is a handy list of businesses equipped with a bike pumps and bike locks for you to use.
- Foss Waterway Seaport – 705 Dock St.
- Tinkertopia – 1914 Pacific Ave.
- The Hub – 203 Tacoma Ave. S.
- Parkway Tavern – 313 N. I St.
- Tease Chocolates – 610 N. 1st St.
- en Rama – 1102 A St. #202
- Lift Bridge Coffee – 1102 A St. #215
- Doyle’s Public House – 208 St. Helens Ave.
- Goodwill Coffee Buzz – 714 S. 27th St.
- The Grand Cinema – 606 Fawcett Ave.
- Red Elm Cafe – 1114 M.L.K. Jr Way
- UrbanXchange – 1932 Pacific Ave
- Old Spaghetti Factory – 1250 Pacific Ave Suite 101
- Tacoma Strength – 2354 Jefferson Ave
- Savor Creperie – 1916 Pacific Ave
- DOTG Downtown Bike Map – Or we can mail you up to 5 printed maps. Send a request to email@example.com.
- Pierce County Bike Map
- DOT Washington State Bike Map
- Add your preferred bike routes in/out of Downtown Tacoma to our crowd-sourced map:
LOCAL BIKE SHOPS
PERSON-TO-PERSON BIKE RENTALS
BIKES ON THE BUS
- City of Tacoma Mobility Master Plan Mobility Website or On Facebook
- Know a location in the public right of way in need of a free bike rack? Email firstname.lastname@example.org