Downtown On the Go is your transportation advocate in downtown Tacoma.
We are here to educate, connect, and advocate around walking, bicycling, and transit issues that will improve the livability and quality of life in Tacoma.
Join us for our free “How to Speak Up for Walking, Biking, and Transit” trainings in 2017 and learn from your local electeds and community leaders how to tell your Tacoma transportation story.
>>>The DOTG Board approves a Bicycle Advocacy Agenda:
Join the conversation
- Join the Tacoma Link Expansion conversation.
- Come to our Friday Forums quarterly conversations on transportation topics.
- Check our downtown projects page for information about improvements and projects at different stages of design, planning and construction.
- To stay up-to date on advocacy opportunities and events, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- What we stand for: Downtown On the Go Advocacy Philosophies & Priorities (pdf)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Transportation Advocacy Flow Chart (pdf)
- Go Skate Day 2017: How to Speak Up for Skateboarding Advocacy Flow Chart (pdf)
- Advocacy talking points: Walking (pdf) – coming soon!
- Advocacy Talking Points: Transit (pdf)
Share Your Thoughts with
- Tacoma City Council: Citizen Forum is held on second Tuesday of each month.
- Pierce County Council: Meets every Tuesday.
- Pierce Transit Board of Commissioners: Meets on second Monday of each month.
- Sound Transit Board of Directors: Meets on fourth Thursday of each month.
Other Transportation Advocates
- Washington State