Be a part of creating a more connected, safe, and vibrant community and join us for the August 7 Connecting Our Community workshop, led by nationally renowned speaker Mark Fenton.
- How walking will improve the economy, quality of life, and safety of our neighborhoods
- Technical training showcasing implementation techniques and local case studies for Complete Street
Lunch presentation, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Technical workshop, 1 – 4 p.m.
Community Workshop and Interactive Walk:
- Share your ideas with your neighbors and community leader
- Help create pedestrian, bike, and transit-friendly access to the new Eastside Community Center
- Activate our streets and invest in our neighborhood
- Build a safer and healthier neighborhood
Family-friendly walk, 4:30 p.m.
Dinner, 5 p.m.
Community workshop, 5-6:30 p.m.
**Childcare and kid-friendly activities available upon request
RSVP by Aug. 1, 2017