On May 15th, in place of Bike to Work Day, we are kicking off a Bike Month Photo Contest, ending on May 31st. We’ve picked 8 things that make Tacoma more bikeable. Discover these spots and learn what kind of infrastructure you want to see more of in your neighborhood. Use #bike253 to share your photos*. If you submit at least 5 photos you will receive a DOTG tote bag and $10 gift card to Starbucks while supplies last!**
Photo Contest Locations:
1. Bike Box – located on S 25th & Tacoma Ave
2.Buffered bike lane – located on S 66th just West of South Tacoma
3.Bike Fix it station – located at UPS and Dune Park
5. Wayfinding signage – located on lots of bike boulevards in town like Fawcett Ave, Yakima, and Park St.
6. Bike Lane- check the Pierce County Bike Map to find bike lanes
7. Bike Corral – located in front of the Red Hot, Alma Mater, and Parkway Tavern
8. Bike friendly businesses – share your favorite business to bike to!
Selfies, bike portraits, or safe socially distance photoshoots are accepted!
**We love local businesses and encourage everyone to support them! At this time these gift cards are the resources we have available to us and we want to share them with you.